Lifted. 3 Step System – Patch Test Kit
For Patch Test Only
Lifted. is our easy to use, 3 step system which can be used for lash lift and brow lamination. Specially formulated, and exclusive to LashBase.
The Lifted. Patch Test Kit contains 1 sachet of each step in order to carry out a patch test.
Most insurance companies require you to carry out a patch test to help prevent an allergic reaction from occurring.
Always check with your insurance company as to how they would like for you to carry out a patch test. If they confirm to follow manufacturers instructions, please see below.
How To Patch Test
1. Carry out consultation.
2. Always record the date of the patch test.
3. Record where you have placed the products.
4. Place a small amount of each product to be used on either wrists, inside of elbow or behind ears and allow to dry (Tint must be mixed first).
5. Always have the client sign to say they have received a patch test.
6. When returning for treatment make sure form is signed again and results of patch test updated.
Any reaction is likely to occur within 24 hours.
Ensure the client is aware that the patch test must be left on for at least 24 hours, if no reaction occurs it can then be washed off. However, if a reaction occurs it should be removed immediately.
If there is any sign of redness, itching or swelling the treatment must not be carried out and they must seek medical advice. Do not offer any medical advice yourself.
Find out how to carry out a Lifted. Lash Lift and Brow Lamination HERE